When can I access my unit?
- All units are drive-up accessible 24-hours/day, 7-days/week.
Am I locked into a contract?
- No. All rentals are on a month-to -month basis, meaning you can rent for as little or as long as you want.
Is there a security deposit?
- Yes. There is a $45 refundable security deposit for the provided cylinder lock and key to your unit.
Will I need my own lock?
- Yes. Even with our built in cylinder, we ask that you provide your own disc lock for additional protection.
Do you offer online bill pay and/or auto pay?
- Yes. You will be able to access your account through our online portal to make payments at your convenience or you can sign up for auto pay for the ease of never forgetting a payment.
Is there electricity in the units?
- No. We do not supply electricity to any unit at this facility.
Are the units dry?
- Yes, however, concrete floors can sometimes release moisture due to extreme temperature changes. For added protection, consider storing your items on a tarp and utilizing a moisture absorber such as damp-rid.
- Plastic bins/totes are best for packing and stacking. Label every box with masking tape and a sharpie marker for easy identification.
- Use packing peanuts, bubble wrap and other soft materials to store your breakables.
- Use furniture covers or a sheet to cover tables, chairs and bedroom furniture to prevent dust, scratching and other inadvertent damage.
- Our units are built to prevent water damage, however, if you do not want your items touching the ground, use a wooden pallet for a little lift.
- Clearly mark anything fragile being sure to store these items on top.
- Store items you need to gain access to towards the front of the unit.
- If you are storing appliances, make sure they are carefully cleaned and dried.
- Never store food of any kind. This will attract insects and vermin to your unit and is in violation of any Rental Agreement.
- Never store any dangerous or corrosive materials.
- Books, office files or any other important documents should be stored higher up.
- All boxes should be sealed tightly to avoid dust entering them.
- Store windows, mirrors, picture frames or any glass items on their sides and not flat.
- The cylinder lock should always remain in the unit door. While any padlock will provide added protections, we recommend a disc lock as they are the most difficult to break into.